Route Badges - Viewing

Why do I have to start a ride to then be able to view which route badges I have/need? I will then need to quit the ride and restart if I had selected a route I’d already completed.
It would be handy to have this in my Zwift profile and companion app as well as the application.

I was just thinking this the last few days.

I would add:

1. Displaying Current tour completed stages
  2. Challenges progress
  3. Garage access also, before getting into the ride

this could be a new tab in the companion app

I have been wondering about this for YEARS. What kind of system is there for you to get badges but NOT actually track or view them on your main profile page?

I think the idea is that you look at your badges while warming up or cool down, at least that is the time that I look at those things.

But it will be nice if you could do it from the first page.

I just emailed zwift with the same request. They said it would be passed on to the dev team. This would be so nice.

It would easy if when you select a route, those which you need to tick off to collect the badge where highlighted in some way. Maybe with a tick, dot or highlighted. Simple and would help us all looking to complete all the ride / run routes

2 Likes

Yes! This!

Seeing badges in the companion app under your profile would be awesome. This would make it easier to plan your rides with friends or just check what route you want to do next.

I’ve created a spreadsheet in the meantime :rofl: