Zwift Route badges in route selection

When selecting a route in any world, it would be great to see route badges to show which ones you have completed before having to start a ride and look at your achievement list

+1. Now I’m lockdown riding and no longer expanding VV Max Squares, I’ve enjoyed ticking off the routes. Not knowing from the game on load up which ones I am yet to ride is a big mistake in my opinion. I don’t want to be farting around on other sites to see/log which ones I’ve don or loading and logging into the Zwift game, going through the whole process to launch the ride, check badges to see which ones I’ve done to then exit and restart so that I can then select the route.

This should be either in the app or marked on the route selection list in the game.

7 Likes

YES. I shouldn’t have to bring up Zwift, go into a world to see my badges, bring up a route list website to see which ones I have time to complete, select one I haven’t completed yet, delete the current ride, then come back into Zwift to select the route I want to do. It’s RIDICULOUS that my completion status isn’t a column in the route selection window…

2 Likes