List of achieved badges should be available in the companion app or My Zwift

LOL. :laughing::rofl:

Spreadsheet that is what the cool kids use. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

ist sheet not the word of a piece of paper?
then sorry, english is not my native tongue :worried:

I use the one from zwiftinsider, but i can’t find the link anymore.
Only 5 routes left, but the hardest ones :smiley:

2 Likes

:thinking:

I have 10 to go but they get longer and longer. :shushing_face:

I have 9 - long, longer, the longest
:sob:

1 Like

My 5 to go are:

• Quatch Quest - should be doable but hard
  • Megapretzel - also doable but long
  • Four Horsemen - Ufff
  • Überpretzel - I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to do that
  • PRL Full - doable but reeeeaaaaally long, maybe with 1-2 breaks
2 Likes

Found the link again:

4 Likes

Yes, please. Just voted for this. I hate having to start up Zwift just to check my accomplishments and plan a ride. Let’s hope this request gets some air time.

3 Likes

Agree, this feature is a bare minimum in my opinion. Thanks for adding this if possible :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, it’s a pain ! Generally speaking, the only time we should have to launch Zwift should be when we’re going for a ride. Which means all information should be available either on our profile page or on the Companion app.

Personally, I maintain an Excel spreadsheet just for this but would love to find a way to extract that information automatically from Zwift’s files on my HDD, or from some online API.

1 Like

Any word on this? This needs to happen.

2 Likes

I would suggest that essentially everything in the right column of the ride menu screen should be accessible outside of the activity, whether it’s in the desktop app, companion app, or website. These settings and items include:

• Workouts
  • Badges
  • Pair
  • Garage
  • Settings

Starting an activity just to change the resolution of my screen, or change my avatar clothing, is not a great user experience.

It is nice to also have access to that information and configuration in the activity, but it shouldn’t be the only place that it can be managed.

9 Likes

I find it really disappointing that Zwift seem to ignore these forums. Does anyone from Zwift ever comment? Ever answer user questions? If not, then aren’t we just shouting into the void?

For my part, i hate that we have to log in and actually start a ride just to see the badges, to access the garage etc.This is mainly because it takes 10 minutes or more for me to get all the way in and onto a ride. To then have to log out and start again is a massive pain.

3 Likes

+1
Manually tracking my route badges has become part of my set up every ride— same as filling water bottles and getting dressed to ride. Made it faster via combining screenshots of the badge list then the routes can be quickly filled in with Markup within the iPhones photo editing…

As a visual person, it’s my Excel sheet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I keep track of them on the site www.zwifthub.com it lets you click on the cup to track them. They also have useful elevation profiles and, big shocker, list the lead-in distance and elevation for each of the routes so you don’t do something silly like pick Lutscher when you’ve only got an hour.

6 Likes

+1!
I think adding some functions to ZC to manage our badges/avatar configuration “off game” would be great.

3 Likes

It seems after more than a year of comments for this feature, and no word from the powers that be… that perhaps the idea has no traction at Zwift HQ. Well, I’ll throw one more vote on the pile. The web profile view or Zwift Companion would be a great place to park this.

Picture this: You want to do all the routes. To plan which route you want to do next, you must first start the app and completely get into a ride before you can even see what you’ve done. Then turn it all off and start completely over again to actually do one. Kinda ridiculous workflow. On an old laptop, this process takes maybe 10 minutes … time I could have been pedaling.

5 Likes

Absolutely needs to be reviewed. It should be available on a webpage, or on the mobile companion…AND it should be more promoted and used as an incentive for riders, and there should be more of them. Come on Zwift staff, this is something you could really build on. Please respond!

4 Likes

+1 - is there a way to vote for this or bump it up that I am missing?

2 Likes

At the very top of the forum thread
Currently at 300
Under that vote
Need to login to forum to vote

2 Likes

I can only vote this up. I hate having to log in to Zwift to see what route I wish to ride to earn a badge on or to buy new items or to amend my avatar.

This should all be accessible in the Companion app

7 Likes