Kickr Trainer connected, but no power output?

(Brad Powers) #1

I’ve had a few occasions where I have connected my wahoo kickr core to zwift and it says connected, but not getting any power output. It’s very spotty. Any thoughts, ideas? I’m on bluetooth to an Apple TV 4K.

(Fnu Ashwani) #2

@darbsrewop

Oh no, sorry to hear Zwift is giving you some trouble Brad! For starters have you tried out our BLE troubleshooting guide?

Additionally, you can try our Kickr setup guide as well.

If your issue still persists, open a support ticket with us, and we’ll get back to you!

(Jaime Salas) #3

Hey Brad, I am having the same issue. I just bought my Wahoo Kickr Core and I set it all up and it wont read my power at all. I’ve tried it on the Wahoo Fitness App and it doesn’t read my power, and Zwift doesn’t read it either. Though, Zwift and the Wahoo Fitness app both can see the Wahoo Kickr Core. Were you able to get this resolved?

(Brad Powers) #4

I was. I think I had my wahoo kicker paired up to my ipad which was causing conflicts with the apple tv. Unpairing from the ipad and making sure that the kickr had one source paired worked for me.

(Viricordo Ordovico) #5

I’m having the same trouble. I got a brand new Kickr Core, rode perfectly well with it for 1 week, and suddenly, I lost Power and Speed reading, both on Zwift and on the Wahoo App. FWIW, Wahoo support couldn’t help me on that, albeit trying everything to solve it, so I’m returning my trainer for warranty!