Internet speeds & connectivity

Hi @William_Harrison1

I read through the numerous responses on this thread and didn’t notice if it was mentioned yet, but we do have a helpful article on Zwift’s support site to address connection issues having to do with the ZC BLE bridge. I’d suggest that you start there if you haven’t tried all the suggestions in that article yet.

There was a known issue as of the last few weeks having to do with connectivity issues for Android ZC users trying to utilize the BLE bridge for device pairing, but that was reportedly resolved as of the
3.33.1 ZC app release last week (more info here).

Upon taking a closer look at your account, I noticed that you’re using a Motorola moto g8 power lite Android for ZC. I feel like I’ve seen others write in to Zwift support with similar issues of BLE connection dropouts from their devices when utilizing the ZC BLE bridge with that specific type of Android device. I have to wonder if there’s an issue with that specific type of Android and Zwift. It’s hard to say.

Out of curiosity, do you have a different device you can use for Zwift Companion (if only for testing purposes) and see if the ZC BLE bridge connection dropout issue is something that happens when using anything other than the Motorola Android? It would be good to know if the issue can be reproduced in your environment with multiple devices or if it’s isolated to ZC on your Motorola Android.