Internet connection problem

With the whole world working from home and Kids streaming TV and playing internet games, we should expect that systems will be overloaded.

The DNS - Server wasn’t the problem. I am in now. (After 3,5 hours.

… now works here , I can do a ride, thank you great

its working again here, too.

Can anyone explain what happened yesterday? Like many others (only in Germany?) I had massive problems logging in around 5pm MEZ. Somehow it worked, so that I could still start the stage 5 ToW groupride. After completing stage 5, I had problems with saving the ride. Only the second or third attempt “worked”.

I received an email notification that I had completed the ToW. The companian app says that I am still missing Stage 5.

I rode 45.1km in 1: 11h, but according to the companian app I only rode 38.3km.

I guess the problem were due to the overload server. I can successfully log in now. Wherever you are in the world, thank you for staying at home for our loves and the medical staff who are still fighting for us in the hospital. Wish all of you can stay healthy and we can ride in zwift in the future.

There has been problems between Telekom (1&1) and Zwift before.
It just happens sometimes with Transatlantic Traffic.
Zwift should rent some servers in Europe to deal with that.

Yesterday at around 7pm CET I couldn’t also log in. Thankfully I have a VPN Provider and connected through a bulgarian server. At around 10pm CET it worked again through the normal connection.

Same problem like yesterday… No log in possible. Today’s morning everything was fine and I could log in. Now it’s again not working

The same here. But using a VPN helped.

I’ve got the same problem since yesterday. Internet works, just logging in to Zwift not possible. Why is Zwift not doing anything about it?

Same time, same problem! What’s going on, Zwift???

Seems like a problem with Deutsche Telekom… VPN or Hotspot and it works…
Anyway big BS

1 Like

Zwift status isn’t operational! The zwift-status page is wrong. No support too. Not able to Login in Zwift. ZC-App the same.

1 Like

same issue, p*ssed as only had a few hours to complete a ride on my program.

Same here wtf

Cause it’s not Zwifts problem.
It’s the problem of bad international routing of Deutsche Telekom and their resellers.

Wenn du auf der Autobahn fährst, und kommst in einen Stau, beschuldigst du dann deinen Autohersteller?

Try to change your DNS to 1.1.1.1
https://1.1.1.1/de/

1 Like

Das bringt überhaupt nichts!

Dann besorg dir einen VPN.
Immerhin verschlechtert ein besserer DNS nichts :wink:

VPN kostet Geld oder Nerven.