Horizon 7.8 AT Treadmill (is it compatible)

The new horizon 7.8 AT Smart Treadmill is not on the compatibility list. As it is new and supports bluetooth with other apps, I was wondering if anyone has been able to use this model with Zwift directly.

Link to model info

Thanks in advance.
Tim

I was wondering the same thing. I am currently debating on purchasing the Horizon 7.8 AT Treadmill.

I have one. I just tried it again and no luck. The bluetooth connection shows and I can pair it with Zwift, but the speed doesn’t actually register in game. Currently using my Garmin footpod and the virtual run mode on my Forerunner 945 to run on Zwift.

I also temporarily ordered the Bowflex one and returned it for this one because it felt cheap and had a horrible creaking sound on one side of the running deck. I’m very satisfied with the Horizon Fitness 7.8AT for the price.

I recently received my Horizon 7.8. I am having the same issues as an Chris. Zwift can connect to it, but no information appears to be sent from the treadmill. Before buying the treadmill I contacted the company via email. A sales rep forwarded my email to a technician,who has yet to reply. So far I like my treadmill but the technical support has me a little concerned.