Game Update - September 28th, 2020

Have a look a few posts back.

Everything worked properly till last update. I’ve IMac and Iphone XS. Zwift still loosing the connection with power mater via ant+. and the app was dead till today. Are you going to solve connection issue or should I buy another equipment like cord for ant dongle? Or something else?

buenas tardes, luego de la actualización participo en eventos y cuando cruzo la meta la aplicación se cierra automaticamente sin poder guardar la actividad, y ya actualice la aplicacion y sigue lo mismo

1 Like

Como lo solucionaste? Me pasa lo mismo

Desde la ultima actualizacion se me apaga la aplicacion cuando paso la meta, como se soluciona ?

Pues ayer realicé un evento y ya me pudo guardar volví a instalar la aplicación para el PC con la última actualización y está vez si funciono

Me too, any answers to the network error on mobile app?

Anyone else having issues with Windows 10 and Bluetooth since the update? It has been working flawlessly prior to this update but now Zwift causes the bluetooth to continually disconnect and reconnect not allowing devices to connect. I have tried all the usual fixes but no success.

1 Like

Me pasa lo mismo, desinstalé el programa y lo volví a instalar y se está actualizando, espero que esto solucione el problema.

Toca que pase la aplicación a inglés es la única solución por el momento, hoy me funcionó, xq ayer volvió y me falló y esa fue la solución que me dieron en Zwift por el momento

Me pasa lo mismo, al pasar por la línea de meta la aplicación se congela y sale un mensaje que dice que el programa dejo de funcionar, esto solo ocurre en los eventos tipo carreras. Ya desinstale e instale la aplicación y sigue fallando. Que más puedo hacer?

Cambié la aplicación al idioma inglés, no la use en español, por el momento es lo único que se puede hacer

UPDATE 10/05/2020
We have released a small patch for this release to fix two issues

• Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when moving into and out of range of a Pace Partner.
  • Improved Pace Partner selection UI to sort available Pace Partners by category.

The patched version is available now for PC, Mac and Android and should be available soon for iOS and Apple TV devices

5 Likes

It seems the update has broken Sterzo steering.

@Paul_Allen - broken steering how?

Sterzo is connected and shows On next to my level, but avatar does not respond to inputs.

Developer job security right there!

1 Like

Steering working here (Win 10 / BLE / latest update / Watopia)

1 Like

Hola, tengo exactamente el mismo problema, si te enteras de una solución avisa!

Hi, I’ve been running without any issues with Windows 10 v1909 and ANT+ toggle for a long period. Since the last game update last week (4th week of September) every time I race the application crashes at the precise moment I cross the finish line when trying to upload results. I tried with a Mac and it worked perfectly fine. It happens every time no matter the event, the world or the duration of the race, always same spot at the finish line. No other issues detected, I can ride on my own, upload activities, sign up for group rides with no isses at all. Just won’t upload race results. I would really appreciate some support here, I can try to look for crash log, happened again this morning.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on the computer, made no difference to behaviour.