Hey Zwifters, we have released version 1.17 of the game client, which includes a number of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
The update is available for download now on all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Apple TV).
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
New Features and Content
- Added the Shimano C50 and Cadex 36 wheelsets to the Drop Shop.
- Added new Workout of the Week for release 1.17.
- The Specialized Tarmac SL7, Canyon Aeroad, and Pinarello Dogma F have been updated to use the recently released Shimano Dura-Ace 9200 groupset.
- Added the remaining distance to the route progress bar for free ride.
- The route progress bar now remains visible when you’re in a timed segment.
- The steering tutorial screen will now only appear one time for a Zwifter.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where some events would not properly show the lead in text in the event progress bar.
- Fixed an issue which would cause a Zwifter to be misrouted on the Mega Pretzel route in a Meetup.
- Fixed an issue which would cause Sterzo device users to get a second update prompt after completing a device update.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the Velonews kit not to properly unlock or appear in the garage.
- Fixed an issue for Zwift Academy Road Baseline & Finish Line Rides which caused segment distance markets to appear in the incorrect place. Segments now start and end with Zwift Academy arches.
Update 1.17.1 - September 20th
- Fixed an issue that would cause native bluetooth pairing to fail on some Windows 10 devices.
Update 1.17.2 - October 11th
- Added support for new resolutions for Apple A15 based devices.
If you happen to hit any issues with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!