Hey Zwifters, we have released version 1.18 of the game client, which includes a number of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
The update is available for download now on all supported platforms (PC, Mac, Android, iOS and Apple TV).
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update to get access to all the latest features.
New Features and Content
- Added the Le Col Training with Legends workouts, 12 in total. These workouts will become available on November 1 2021 at 00:01am GMT.
- Added new Workout of the Week workouts.
- Added the Liv Langma SL Advanced Disc and Moots Vamoots RCS to the Drop Shop.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue which would sometimes cause long straight lines to appear on the map during route selection.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause a crash when returning to the home screen after ending an activity on PC and Mac.
- Fixed an issue which caused Zwifters to be unable to use their phone as a steering device on Repack Ridge.
- Fixed an issue which caused dialogue to go missing on the first ride tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where gravity would play favorites with some lucky Zwifters, giving them the power of flight. Since Zwift is not a flight simulator (yet?!), we had to put a stop to that.
- Fixed an issue which caused a delay in the Pace Partners appearing in the home screen.
- Fixed an issue where pedal assist would not activate when joining a Pace Partner in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue which allowed Zwifters to do a quick u-turn on a route and get the achievement for the reverse version of their current route.
- Fixed an issue where Bluetooth devices could not be detected for Zwifters running MacOS Monterey.
Update 1.18.1 - October 21st, 2021
We have released a small update to 1.18 to address two critical issues. This update is currently available on PC, MacOS, iOS, Android and Apple TV.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Zwifters to continue moving while in the pairing screen when they should have been stopped automatically.
- Fixed an issue on MacOS which would cause large black boxes and other visual anomalies to appear on screen.
Update 1.18.2 - November 8th, 2021
We have released a small update to 1.18.1 to address an issue on MacOS devices. The 1.18.2 update will only be available to MacOS devices.
- Fixed an issue causing a crash on some older Macs when launching Zwift.
Update 1.18.3 - November 10th, 2021
We have released a small update to 1.18.2 to address an issue on MacOS devices. The 1.18.3 update will only be available to MacOS devices.
- Really fixed an issue causing a crash on some older Macs when launching Zwift.
If you encounter anything unusual with this update, please post in the thread below.
See you in Watopia, Ride On!