Game Update - May 28th, 2020

Can’t update mine on android not on play store yet?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone very high up with a general online marketing background (and little actual experience from using the product) insisted that adding too many choices creates friction in the funnel from zero to gameplay, conveniently forgetting that the biggest points of friction are totally external to the software (changing your clothes, setting up the bike if needed, etc.). But then again I think I would have a bright future as a Chief Cynicism Officer.

1 Like

If you could make the windows 10 app work properly with the wattbike atom, that would be great!

Anyone else noticing issues with performance since the update? Yesterday in a group ride, the frame rate was averaging around 45-60 maybe using a gtx 2060… today down to 20-25. Definitely seems to be an issue in there that has gotten worse.

Wow, that’s cool. Let’s be honest, Richmond was just a lick of paint. No new roads.

2 Likes

Zwiftcast said there are event results at the end of a private meet up from this update? Can that be confirmed as its not in the update notes??

Apparently there’s also a Companion app update coming, which hasn’t been announced yet.

Again, I share your point of view …

Not sure if google translate will give you a good result, but you can try to read this one : http://thepaincave.net/zwift-les-evolutions-2020/

My bet is a watopia extension in June and a new map at the end of the summer …

Uh, that’s concerning. What CPU are you running?

Thank you Team Zwift! The updates and fixes are always most appreciated!

Have a look at the Zwift hacks events page Jose. I think it’s by far the best engine for searching for rides/races/workouts

3 Likes

Have to do the same with a Kickr Core and Power2Max.

Anyone else see a bug with meetups after today’s update where some people are sent in the wrong direction? i.e. does the chosen route in reverse?

1 Like

No updated yet…same here…:man_shrugging:t4: I’m checking every hour for the release​:rofl:

There’s either a problem with your internet access, your device, or Zwift’s app-distribution servers. It takes less than a minute to load that update.

1 Like

A tech company of that size splits the dev from the support teams.

3 Likes

The weird thing about Zwift’s app design is the absence of a split between contents and the app itself. This forces them to load updates to create new missions, training programs, load new kits, etc - all sort of contents that most apps just pull on load rather than going through the app update process. It’s like if Netflix or Spotify needed an app update to offer new contents, or the NYT app needed an update for each issue of the paper. And the net result is delays on time-sensitive contents (missions, mostly) while Apple validates the updates.

They actually label these changes as “New Content”…

9 Likes

Ryzen 6 2700… 32gb of ram. Something waynoff here.

1 Like

Nothing about apple TV 4K remote issue that you can’t navigate through UI with universal remote or non touch remotes? 99 votes and opened from 2018 Apple TV 4k remote issues

2 Likes

When should the update for android in Chile come out? :chile:

1 Like