Hey Zwifters, our latest update is now available on all platforms. With so many people impacted by the events going on we’re seeing a bump in usage that I’m sure everybody has noticed. Our team is constantly monitoring the service to make sure things stay up and healthy, and so far it has been fairly stable. We truly hope Zwift has helped people stay more connected than they otherwise would have been during this time, and we will continue to strive to make things even better in the future.
With that, we’ve got a few things of note in this release:
- Added support for upcoming special events
- Added Pinarello F12 to Drop Shop (Level 29 required)
- Added support for April Ride and April Run mission
- Temporarily reduced Jungle and Alpe du Zwift level restrictions to Level 5 and Level 6 respectively, to allow more people to give it a try
- Updated new user tutorials for certain user types
- New users are now prompted to customize their avatar during first ride or run
- Birthday and Gender now cannot be changed once set in-game
- Bluetooth FTMS spin down re-enabled for certain trainers
- Tweaked Ride Leader Fence functionality and added telemetric for further investigation. We will be testing this feature in select group rides.
We’ve also integrated dozens of smaller fixes into this release, but as always if you see anything that seems like a brand new issue please mention it in the thread below and we’ll investigate it. Stay safe and Ride On.
The Team at Zwift