Hi Zwifters, our latest update is now available. The biggest news this time around is that we’ve continued to build out our off road specific offerings by adding several gravel and mountain bikes to the drop shop, as well as adding a couple of offroad relevant training plans.
Additionally we built an event specific 2km world called ‘Crit City’ that you may see later this month once we start scheduling events there. Similar to our Bologna course it’s a smaller world designed for a smaller group of Zwifters, and as such it will not regularly appear as a user selectable world.
- BETA ANT+ Heartrate strap support on Android (more device support to come in next update)
- Added December Cycling mission (Ride 100miles)
- Added December Running mission (Run 26.2miles)
- Fixed pedaling animation bug when riders were warming up in an event paddock
- Additional route achievements added
- Female riders see female leaderboards first now
- Added Crit City event world
- Fixed bug where event distance estimations were wrong
- Canyon Inflite, Canyon Grail, Cervelo Aspero, Scott Spark, Canyon Lux, and Specialized Epic bikes added to drop shop
- Dirt Destroyer and Pebble Pounder training plans added
- Hammer H3 spin down support over ANT+ added
- Neo 2T road feel fixed over ANT+
As for hints of what is coming in the very near future - our new menu system is coming along nicely and should hopefully make its first appearance on Apple TV next month, and later make its way to all versions of Zwift. A little something is coming for runners soon too, and we’ve also been playing with some new ways to steer bikes within Zwift. Stay tuned.
As usual if you notice any new issues with the latest release, don’t hesitate to let us know here so we can look into it as soon as possible.
The Team at Zwift