Game Update - May 28th, 2020

OMG :open_mouth: Zwift is incredible!! I pay the same amount each month but it gets better and better every month!! Amazing!!! Thanks Zwift Team!!

17 Likes

I’m new to Zwift so I get that there might be some frustration for some people who have been using Zwift for a while waiting on new features but personally as a Software Engineer I’m amazed by what they have already achieved across multiple platforms, especially when you consider you also have a separate companion app to interact with your current session and fellow Zwifters! It’s not easy to add features when you have a backlog of bugs and enhancements to get through.

21 Likes

Where’s the fix for the fence in group rides …?

7 Likes

I can access my garage during a workout and change my kit mid game with changing activity.

5 Likes

Zwift - please add new roads off the desert flats (“dusty” rolling resistance) that is optimal for gravel bikes - it’s strange to have them as an option but no roads are optimised for them as the jungle circuit favours the MTB. You can add climbs over the big rocks and cross over the bridges that are already part of the background graphics.

2 Likes

It’s a girl thing! I also often change during workouts/games. I mean, the socks need to fit the kit! :wink:

6 Likes

I have to pair up my Tacx Neo 2 as a power source then reselect my Quarq power meter every time. If I select my Quarq first then I can’t use my Tacx as controllable. Can this be fixed?

2 Likes

Please, develop an option for skipping the update, maybe with only a few possiblities (e.g. training), the application updates sometimes is not quick enough…

Also, please…foresee the extra load on these moments. I’m downloading today’s update since two hours and keep saying 200 minutes remaning (my internet connection is ok)

My laptop updated in less than a minute.

1 Like

What about all the countless issues reported with elite direto resistance issues?

1 Like

Thanks for the update Wes! Any chance the hide group chat option has been fixed on ios devices?

A post was split to a new topic: Install error code Z32 Windows

Kurt Kinetic trainers Cadence problem is still there, I know it’s not the trainer as the Kinetic app displays cadence correctly. Zwift cadence varies from 60rpm to 70rpm despite being much slower or much faster than the values displayed. It’s been a problem for over 6 months, when will it be fixed?

Great to see these bugfixes and updates, a few other things:

Can you fix the elevation screen to show the route being ridden, to work from left to right, to be zoomed to the whole ride except when on a timed section when it should zoom to the section, elevation should take up to about 90% of the map/elevation area, add scales on X and Y (minimum Y scale say 100M), and add gradient colour coding.

The map window should show where you’ve been and where you’re going.

Fix the elastic band, it does weird stuff, it should just keep users within a defined limit (say 10M x number of riders), this morning I was the organiser and was held at the back while other riders were accelerated away at half my watts/KG, highly demotivating! I was then dropped off the back despite never stopping pedalling.

Fix the menu system, having to start a ride, change settings, stop the ride, delete the ride, start actual ride makes no sense whatsoever, I mean seriously wtf?

Allow export of rides from Apple TV

Mooarrrr routes and Badges :slight_smile:

Can I suggest Bormio as a new world, with Stelvio, Umbrail, Stelvio, and a lovely ride up to Lago di Cancano? Or maybe extend Alpe du Zwift with Glandon, Telegraph and Galibier for a virtual Marmotte?

2 Likes

100% agree … Last “new roads” in Feb 2020 with Richmond Refresh ! I build this timeline for my zwift blog ! zwift-evolutions-mapsv2-scaled|690x323

Full article here (in french) : http://thepaincave.net/l-evolution-de-zwift-les-maps/

Also would be nice to see Zwift badges OUTSIDE of game. It takes too long to load just to see if you’ve done a route.

7 Likes

Como se instala la nueva actualizaciĂłn para android?
Gracias

I’m surprised there isn’t anything new in the anti sandbagging approach. No new races or adjustment there?

2 Likes

Wow…so nothing new. This is getting embarrassing…or is it more embarrassing that people are still paying for this? Hundreds of millions of dollars and you can’t fix simple UI stuff…

9 Likes

Tea-bagging? Sand-bagging? We’ll have to get a glossary going :grin:

1 Like