Game Update Dec 2019

I solve that problem with this:

Or you can search yourself in internet any “Poweline WLAN”

Good luck

Update today on ATV 13/12/19 ? Any ideas what in it? Distance bug fix ?

Android (1.0.43801) release note says:

WHAT’S NEW

• Updated Bluetooth Scan/Connect logic to allow connections to devices that are already Bonded,
    but continue to Advertise.
  • Cross-platform bug fixes: Event Distance, Don’t Draw Riders on Unknown Roads
1 Like

Dust in the wind route does not give you a badge nor acknowledge completion despite logging the miles. I have ridden this twice with out internet interruption. I mentioned it to Zwift and they just told me to ride it again. Lots of help. I want credit for what I have done.

Did you ride all the way to the finish arch in the desert? A lot of these routes have a lead in section, so you may have to ride a few more miles than the actual length of the route to actually complete it.

Others have said the same about dust in the wind. Wondering if the spawn point needs to be moved? Might have to pull some u-turns and go through the desert arch to start.

Jeffrey_Bauer

[Nigel Tufnel](https://forums.zwift.com/u/jeffrey_bauer)

December 14

Did you ride all the way to the finish arch in the desert? A lot of these routes have a lead in section, so you may have to ride a few more miles than the actual length of the route to actually complete it.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Berly Bel4

December 14

Dust in the wind route does not give you a badge nor acknowledge completion despite logging the miles. I have ridden this twice with out internet interruption. I mentioned it to Zwift and they just told me to ride it again. Lots of help. I want credit for what I have done.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I did the entire loop and past Titans Grove. 33.9 miles is the route and I rode 34.7 the second time and 42.35 the first. I let Zwift make all the turn selections and got nothing.

K thanks dad

1 Like

Broke ANT+ power/controllable on Kickr Core. Cadence works fine on ANT+. Everything works fine on bluetooth (but I prefer ANT+ since my heart rate monitor is ANT+ only)

Hi @jm0x

Did you update your kickr core firmware . Also you should connect to the ANT+ FE-c profile.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Same for me. Nice to get up at 5am, ride for an hour and 15 mins and…nothing

Hi,

Situation from yesterday’s race (17.12.2019)
Please notice that in the same moment we have experienced the same “situation”
In the same moment every other riders have despaired
Please watch on YT 20:32 - 20:59

Thanks for the update.
It would be extremely useful if you could send a blast email to let people know an update is coming or just occurred.

I need my IT administrator to log-in to make changes to update zwift on my PC so if I get home and there’s an update I can’t log-in which is so frustrating.

1 Like

I’ve signed on for December challenge but the rides I’ve done this week have not been added to the challenge.

Malepule

A post was split to a new topic: Volcano climb group ride end after KOM banner

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ride London - Stage 1

John take a look at this video Swift Zwift Tip: World Selection Tool // Ride Any Course - YouTube

I have problem in events that after few minutes i loose contact between zwift soft and tacx connection. Altough i made calibration before it dosn’t help

I know - this is such an oversight. So annoying to have to end ride go all the way out and start Zwift again, just to pick a different route/world.