Game Update Dec 2019

Any word an the iOS update? Will I ever be able to opt-in on any of the missions with iOS?
Please send help soon for iOS! Other wise I’ll have to join Zwift Anonymous and start the 12 gear program. :joy:

The wait is on Apple to approve and release it.

Oh maaaan! Thanks for the FYI!

Hi there is it true that if your under 16 it’s free

Here is the link: Zwift Accounts for Children

Apparently I’ve missed out on a lot of the missions. Is that due to the iOS platform or user
Error?

If you’re talking about the latest mission (PRL Century and NB Marathon) they won’t work on iOS until the app is released, even if you’ve signed up on another platform. It’s taking longer than usual this time…

Pebble pounder workout plan is buggy. The first workout in the “pre plan” section is actually a workout copied from week two. The text pop up goes on and on about how we are building on last week’s workouts. Also the cadence target is set to “0” so the entire ride you get the “pedal slower” warning constantly blinking. I canceled and started the gravel grinder plan. So far so good. Also contacted Zwift support about this but they recommended I come here.

1 Like

Maybe they should downsize the events for ios users :smiley:

We have 5 days less (at least) to get the 100 miles

Buongiorno

Non riesco più a vedere su telefono android i “custom workouts” scaricati da Traininpeaks.

Potete darmi qualche suggerimento.

Grazie

Fabio

ANT+ HR strap support works great on my Galaxy A50 with Garmin HR ANT+ old strap :slight_smile:

Can’t wait support for other ANT+ sensors :muscle:

I have had the same issue since this update. My Tacx Vortex all of a sudden has no signal. This update turned my trainer into a brick.

Today, December 11, 2019 I am still awaiting for the IOS update to be deployed. By the time we get it there might not be enough days left in the month to do the mission. Sad…

FYI: It looks like the iOS update may now be available. It seems to have showed up on my iPad in the past hour.

ok, it’s Dec 11 and the iOS version isn’t out yet…I was hoping to work on the Dec challenge but am now handicapped between a late start and holiday travel :no_mouth:

Thanks for your response. I guess that The update will arrive tomorrow December 12 because it is actually already late in the evening in Montreal and I am not planning to use Zwift tonight.

iOS update is indeed out. Here in Taipei (GMT +8), I updated this morning 12 Dec 2019.

2 Likes

It’s out for everyone now.

2 Likes

Hi I sent a form that I’m under 16 how long does it take to get back to me

When I did it a few years ago it was about a day, no idea how long it takes now.