Game Update Dec 2019

Is there documentation somewhere that these are communicated on different ports? (for instance, giving a ride-on uses a different network service/different network port number than receiving a ride-on, and what are those different network services and port numbers?)

On the very few occasions (one definitely, probably less than five) where I’ve seen the “no ride-on’s received on screen” glitch, on PC, it’s been only that specific glitch; every other aspect depending on the network has been working.

The glitch is not a concern for me and I haven’t put much effort into diagnosing it. I did look into the recent occurrence after reading that this was a problem some others had seen. The PC program showed no ride-on’s during the ride, or on the end of ride report. Everything other aspect of the group ride was normal. After the ride the companion app showed that ride-on’s were received throughout the ride.

Hi,

Did you fixed the problem with the ANT + protocol, I mean with older trainer that are not FE-C?

Thanks

Etienne

Hi guys, there is a bug in the latest update. During a groupride with fence I got zapped riding mid pack and way off the fence!

I got zapped into watopia in a strange state.

1 Like

Hello Omaru,

We are planning to properly support Android TV early next year.
We have a UI refresh coming to Apple TV, and we intend to leverage that for Android TV.
Thanks your patience, and for supporting Zwift!
Ride On,
Will
Team Zwift

8 Likes

I was hoping that the experimental steering feature would be implemented on the new Crit City course to add another element of realism.

Also, in the context of upcoming Zwift features, I read some time ago that, among these, would be in-game voice chat (so Zwift users would not need to rely on third-party software, such as Discord). Any progress on integrating in-game voice chat with Zwift?

I’ve got the same problem with “RIde Ons” - I don’t see them in the app (End Ride and the screen shows “0 Ride Ons”). Look at the same time online at Activity and I see 14 Ride-Ons.

It’s another bug - it is not network connectivity. It’s also random - some rides I get ride ons, some rides I don’t.

My
Zwift app is not working its looking for signal

Anna, that has always been the case and is not new. You get a true insight into the mind of your fellow cyclists!

Must admit though, it isn’t very nice!

Indeed, it is rather horrific.

Been thinking of giving Zwift another try! DO you have an intro special?

Thank you Jon and Zwift Staff!

Can you PLEASE change Zwift so that the program doesn’t close when you save a ride?

The pathways to navigate through the program have some major bugs… you have to enter a ride to get to the garage/badge page. Say you want to see what badges you don’t have, or edit your settings because you lost weight, etc… you have to enter a ride, go to that page, look at what badge you don’t have, then exit the ride, then stop the ride, then save or trash that ride, then the program closes automatically… but I’m NOT DONE! Then you have to reboot, re-pair, then pick the ride, then start another ride. So much pain for nothing.

Thanks!!!

7 Likes

I’m still waiting for my iPad & Apple TV to update - PC and Android are fine but I use the ipad and ATV to train. I have signed up for December mission on the PC so will my distances still count when the update eventually arrives on ios? Thanks.

Hey Miles!

Even signed up on PC, progress made on iOS won’t count till iOS update is available. As the iOS update is taking longer then usual, feel free to reach out to the support team once the total completed is equal to or greater then the total needed, and we can verify distance completed and credit the unlocks. Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused!

2 Likes

Thanks Seth.

absolutely rigth!

1 Like

To put it another way, I’d like to be able to pick a route, go into my garage, change my personal settings, change game settings, see the game calendar, go to the drop shop and basically do everything without starting a ride. Once you enter a ride, then you are forced to close it to do what you really want to do, and that closes the game, and then you have to start all over.

3 Likes

hi Seth, thanks for the information. planned to try this workaround as well, but as you stated wont work. So just keep my fingers crossed to receive the iOS update asap. cheers,

I hope the iOS update comes soon. My IPhone Crashing is annoying me.