Zwift game version 1.58 brings some new features and re-introduces bug fixes that were in version 1.57.0, which you can read about in this previous thread.
- Hate limitations? So do we! You can now choose any body type you want in the customization screen.
- Your avatar has a new look! This new appearance better-matches the art within Zwift.
- Added an option in the Settings menu that allows Zwifters with Elite or Jetblack steering devices to enable or disable the “use steering to select intersections” feature, which is enabled by default.
- Improved the accuracy of cumulative climbing stats shown on the Ride Streaks screen.
- Fixed an issue where, after spectating runners via “Just Watch” mode and selecting “Back to Me”, Zwifters could potentially start in Ride mode instead of Run mode.
- Fixed missing localized text for some languages in the Repack Rush report.
- Corrected a typo occurring in some languages in the “Let’s Get Moving” workout.
- Fixed an issue where tall socks may not be displayed properly on avatars in the Garage.
UPDATE February 14
Phaseout to Windows / macOS / Android continues.
Phased rollout to iOS / tvOS has begun.
UPDATE February 15
Phased rollout to all OS platforms is complete.
UPDATE February 16
Version 1.58.2(1.0.126285) macOS only
- Fixed a zero watts issue for KICKR users on macOS 11 and older.
Any questions or issues to report? Please let us know below.