Game Update 1.16 - August 19th, 2021

Excelled yourselves this month…Great update…

Wattbike issue…loving the new ergo non ergo setup…whereby you feel no resistance increase on climbs and descents there is resistance…absolute quality…flippin genius…every update more bugs than fixes…

2 Likes

I’ve had the same problem post update. It did improve after a few rides.

I use Ticker-X over ANT+,
started getting drop outs before the latest Zwift version, but after a Windows 10 update.
Kickr Core (v1.1.1) is over Bluetooth and seems fine, unlike the experience of AppleTV users.

Disappointed to have multiple connection drops today (after weeks of trouble-free use) with ANT+ dongle on modern Mac laptop. Kickr core and wahoo tickr fit HRM all gone. Mostly, the drops were just a few seconds but one was longer and it took a couple of minutes of faffing about before it came back. Also, lags and errors in power/resistance made erg mode unusable for short intervals (15s on, 45s off in crit crusher plan).

3 Likes

It’s a POS. Cannot connect Myrun treadmill anymore and aware this is not an isolated problem

1 Like

See Treadmill not recognized [August 2021] [1.16.0] [SOLVED]

2 Likes

Hi. you cannot connect the trainer after the update

Did a search but didn’t see anything, though I’m guessing it’s been reported, but unable to pair my treadmill on my Apple TV 5th Gen following the update.

Treadmill does show up as source however only as bike trainer. Does not show up when selecting Run pair screen.

1 Like

Please can we get the elevation indicator (top right of the screen) bug fixes for London world. All of the climbs show is a a complete black square.

After the update, there is absolutely no resistance on my Wahoo kickr. Have tried everything and it’s imposible. No erg, no resistance on incline, sometimes hard to pair to zwift.
I haven’t been able to ride for 2 days, what can I do?

Two posts up from yours :wink:

3 Likes

See Kickr Bike & Trainer resistance is non responsive in free ride [August 2021] [1.16.0]

Thanks man!

Been that way for well over a year. I don’t think they care. Same as the disappearing buildings in Crit City.

2 Likes

Or the floating green ufo in London

That one’s a baby by comparison. :wink:

1 Like

This was caused by a FIrewall Deny Exception with zwiftapp access to the Activities directory. That may have been introduced by Zwift /Window or indeed another change coincidently. Fixed it by overriding . Maybe of use to others who find this issue here or in future.

This is definately still ongoing for me . A statement might be helpful to understand the ongoing work to fix it , to save us all continuing opening more and more resource intensive tickets with support @Wes

1 Like

Issue with Apple TV V5 4k along with Kickr V5 where the kickr climb had stopped responding during gradient changes.

I tested it against a map loaded from eliment bolt and this showed that it was not a hardware or communication error between wahoo products.

With the advice from @Shane_Miller_GPLama the latest version app was removed from the apple tv and then reinstall. This resolved the Kickr Climb issue where now the climb is responding.

Now to test that pesty failure whilst calibration spindown is being performed.

1 Like

Your comments are spot on. We need to see the actual distance remaining. The completion bar is pretty but not as valuable as actual distance.

This update on iPad broke Bluetooth support for my Sole F85 treadmill. It will no longer automatically connect like it used to and it cannot see it in the Zwift “searching…” pop up menu… actually, it only shows up under the Ride menu. Not the run menu.

1 Like