FYI Dust in the Wind badge

I did Knickerbocker Reverse today and got the badge.

Do you remember which banner it started at? Iā€™m thinking of doing the half this week.

Started before the London loop banner, not a long lead in. PRL half is 4x the London loop, then goes around the Surrey roundabout, finishes on the sprint banner.

Here is an Screenshot from Knickerbocker Reverse. Iā€™ve done it at 22.12.

I did Dust in the Wind today after the latest update and didnā€™t get the badge. I didnā€™t know about the U-Turn workaround so it really STINKS, I wish I knew about it before the ride. I agree with your point about the spawn points, it shouldnā€™t matter where you spawn from if you have no say in the matter.

1 Like

Thank you Jesse

I tried the Astoria Line 8 route for the 3rd time today with the ā€˜u-turnā€™ method at the start, WITHOUT success.

This route is stuffed if one wants an achievement badge.

OKā€¦ Iā€™ve noticed something really interesting.

Even though the Astoria Line 8 and Knickerbocker route splash screens failed to appear once I completed the routes, I have claimed the achievement badges!

So check your achievement section on Zwiftā€¦ you might have claimed your cherished prize.

Really strange.

Did you ride in any events on those courses recently? I wonder if the ā€œresultsā€ screen popped up and covered the achievement splash screen when you crossed the finish banner.

So, I did Out and Back Again on Dec 16 and got the badge just fine without any issues. Same for Knickerbocker Reverse on Dec 20. I had already done Astoria Line 8 and Knickerbocker before the latest route badges were added and they worked for me. However, Dust in the Wind failed me yesterday.

Yesterday i also did not get the Dust in de wind badge. I ride 58.8 km. After this bug is solved in a ā€œupdateā€ do i get the badge?

did out and back today and got the badge no problem. Just make sure you start behind the rock arch.

I did the route today after the last update without problems. I needed less distance then expected.

Good deal

I just did 42 miles on dust on the wind and didnā€™t get the badge. I found this thread 38 miles in.

ā€¦sorry, Iā€™ve seen to late that you have set your distance to imperialā€¦ that are miles not kilometersā€¦

Iā€™ve deleted my prior text. In comparison it looks like the same routeā€¦

Any update on this?

Iā€˜ve done the badge like described above without problems after the last update days before. It should be fixed now.

All now seems to be as it should be. The spawn point was in a noticeably different place this time,

close to the Titans Grove entry point and not out in the Flats.

I too was burnt by the Dust in the Wind glitch in December 2019. Has anyone had any success yet in 2020? I am reticent to try again until word that the glitch has been corrected.