No Dust in the Wind badge

It had to happen, first route achievement badge fail for me. I almost had completed the previous batch (pun! :crazy_face:).

Dust in the wind, no badge at desert arch, did a third Titan’s Grove KOM after that just to be sure.

For the record, I’m very upset and I’m certain that Apple would have become a valuable company if only they had elected me CEO instead of being dragged down into utter obscurity by Jobs.

:man_shrugging:t3::joy:

That is a long one.

I wonder if that is not one of those where you have to u turn cross the start arch and the u-turn and do the route.

Would you just go and test it for us, please. LOL

This will be my next bage attempt. i will try the u-turn trick.

I won’t start a new topic as this is related to the issue above. I hope that’s acceptable.

I have no route badges so today I decided to start and try to get them all eventually. To test how the thing works I did the shortest (Volcano) and then I stopped, saved and restarted Zwift. I picked “Out and back again” from the list and I started at the expected place for the lead in part, but I never got the banner and the timer so I did my own thing in the end.

How come the route did not initiate? Is there something that prevents you from riding routes back to back maybe?

Cheers!

See this post.

I rode this route yesterday. I pulled a u-turn and went back past the starting pens up until the first large arch (not the sprint finishing arch) and pulled another u-turn to start the route because I was impatient. I proceeded to finish the route thinking that I wouldn’t get the badge but it actually awarded it to me.

It may have been the bridge. I think I uturned shortly before the first roundabout.