Build Me Up Workouts Independent of plan?

I wanted to do some of the workouts from the Build me Up plan without actually signing up to the plan. Is it possible to do this? I’m particularly interested in the sweet spot sessions Halvfems, Novanta etc.

If so, how do I do this as I can’t find them under workouts using Apple TV.

Hi @Mark_Freeman_WLRCC, welcome to the forums.

I don’t see those ones either, unfortunately not all the plans are available as individual workouts.

1 Like

No that one is not in the workouts.

Vote for this request.

3 Likes

A slightly longer way of doing targetted workouts from this plan is to manually make them (Custom workout) - you can use Zwiftworkouts.com to see the detail of the workouts, then just recreate. Easy to do once you have done your first one.

Here’s a link to the Halvfems for example.

Caveat - using AppleTV might mean you have to create the workout on a pc/mac first and it should populate over on AppleTV

2 Likes

Thanks for this solution. It worked well for me.

I think Zwift are missing a trick here. I imagine most people that follow a training plan come across several workouts that they either like or which suit their training needs, which they’d then like to redo without wanting to sign up again to a full plan. The workouts are already on Zwift, surely it’d be easy to allow access to individual workouts?

2 Likes

Already requested a few years ago… nothing new to report…

1 Like

Wow! That thread is from 2018. I won’t hold my breath then regarding possible updates!

1 Like

Hi,

We have recreated the workouts by hand which weren’t available, and downloaded the ones which are. All can be found here:
BMU non-timed link

Please note that we haven’t included the funny texts by Shayne Geoffney, and all rights belongs to GC Coaching! We did the recreation because we like the BMU plan, but some of us unable to follow pre-scheduled workouts. For the maximum effect, you should follow the scheduled (original) version! Also, the schedule available as pictures in the directory “Sorrend” on the link.

A word about the nomenclature:
BMU_W01D1 means Build me up (cpt. Obvious here :smiley: ) Week one, day 1 → Monday!
BMU_W01D4 meeans Week one, day 4 → Thrusday!

So the Week numbers are self explanatory, but the day number means the day of the given week (1st Monday, 2nd Tuesday, 3rd Wendesday, etc.). So when you see W06D5, that means a Thursday on week 6, if you follow schedule! If you don’t follow schedule, than just do the workouts one by one as it fits your schedule :wink:

KR,
Andras

6 Likes

@Andras_Beck this is awesome. Thanks to you and all that worked on this.

1 Like

Very nice! is it build around your FTP or is the coding build so it makes you do let’s say 90% my FTP?

1 Like

It’s as per usual, so it goes based on the FTP settings you have in game, not based on my wattage.

Zwift newbie here, just running into this missed window for workout issue. I can’t believe that it has been an issue for so long. …just need to figure out how to import the workout now.

Appreciate your efforts here, Cheers!

• Vito

Brilliant stuff, thank you for recreating the workouts!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!!! I love this training plan, and this just gives me the flexibility I need!!!

1 Like