An error has occurred sending your payment information

Please help!

Last month i received an email from Zwift, as i was canceling my zwift membership. I didn’t do anything to cancel may subscription, but i did not have the time to ride anymore so i haven’t checked my account.
Today, i tried to ride again, but i I’m having difficulties in updating my payment information. I’m trying to renew it, but i keep getting this message “an error has occurred sending your payment information to the gateway, please verify the information entered”.

My payment information are the same, nothing has changed. I even tried to make the payment with other card, but i get same message.

Please help me renewing my subscription!

Have you tried a different browser?

I have the same issue - I’ve tried different browsers, diff cards and diff internet connections but no joy and this is happening with two other people in our studio.

Same Issue, Can anyone please help!

I also have this problem. Please help!

Same problem here.Tried different browsers, two different computers,mobile phone, two different cards and PayPal. I have sent ticket to support but no reply also.

Did you guys sort out your issues ? I’m also getting this message…
I’ve already tried different browsers and different payment methods.
The only thing I can think of causing an issue is that when I tried to upgrade, I’ve included my saris 30 day free code ( which i really hope is not counting down already). Because there’s so many warnings of that code can be used only once, I don’t want to remove it from my account.

Are there more people with the same issue or am I the only one nowadays ?

Hello guys, i have exactly the same problem, no one answers to the email, i’ve tried other browsers, other cards, even paypal, nothing works, and i don’t know why, i’ve been using zwift +/- for 2 years, and i don’t have a clue how to sort out this problem.

One week after, no reply from the email, here also no help, this seems to me a easy solving problem, no more swift for me. Thanks anyway

It took me more then a week to get an response to my initial e-mail . I’ll share here the “support” from zwift (Spoiler: That didn’t solve my issue):
"
I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble updating your membership​​, but I’m happy to help!

Our payment system is showing an error on our end. Generally this means insufficient funds, incorrectly entered information, or other temporary issues. While we’re unable to tell the exact reason for the error, I’d like you to double-check your payment info to see if it helps. I understand you said you’ve already checked, but I’d like you to try it one more time.

You can update your payment information by following these steps:

• Navigate to https://my.zwift.com/billing/membership​. Depending on your current membership status you’ll either be able to select ‘Upgrade or ‘Edit Payment’.
  • Re-enter your payment details.
  • Please note: The billing address and other information you’ve entered must match identically with the information on file with your financial institution.

​​​​​If that’s not working for you, please try clearing your browser cache​​, as payment issues can sometimes be caused by a problem with the web browser on your computer. We recommend using the most recent version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or Safari; other acceptable browsers include Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. For information on troubleshooting Safari, take a look at this Apple support article​.

If you’re still having issues after re-entering your payment details, contact your financial institution and see if they’re able to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you still need help!"

I’ve tried all the suggestions from above except contacting the financial institution since the problem is in their end, as per the message. I’ve also asked what “other temporary issues” means but i haven’t received a reply yet.

Meanwhile, I’m testing zwift’s competitors. Let’s see how this goes.

Thank you very much, i will give it a try

I’ve replied zwift the day after I got their email but I haven’t heard from them since then.

Rodrigo, did you solve your problem ?

I tried paying again for a subscritption yesterday, but same error is still there

I got the same error. Help, Please

having the same problem.
“An error has occurred sending your payment information to the gateway, please verify the information entered”
Chat support was not able to provide a solution.

I have tried 4 computers, 2 at home, 2 at work. I have tried 3 browsers Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Chrome. I have turned off firewall and anti-virus. I have tried from a cell phone.

I have reentered the billing information from a billing statement for the credit card, even though the only change to the card was a new expiration date and security code.

I have tried a different credit card.

I really do not think the problem is on my end at this point.

Has anyone who has had this problem found a solution? Please let me know

2 Likes

me too having the same problem. tried almost 10 cards and quite a few diff laptops nd servers and every time either its showing your bank is declining the transaction or the gateway message . it is becoming frustrating now. the reply they are giving is the same every time that too after quite a long time. can someone suggest me what to do or any other competitor which can be connected to training peaks for my training.

I’m having the issue here and there are couples of my mates facing the same in recent weeks.

Issue unsolved even applied all workaround available in web , still waiting update from Zwift support.

Same Issue… Please help!

On my side it’s a little bit different. Having an ongoing supscription for about two years now, never any problems.

Today I went for one of my missing badges “London Surrey Hills“. Knew I had to climb five mountains. About 2 km before the finish I got a pop-up message telling me that my test phase had expired - did I wish to pay? WTF - I did pay. My brain was out of oxygen so I chose the option “Not now“.

I was able to continue the ride, with a permanent message telling me that my test phase had expired. When I reached the fifth peak I didn’t get the route badge. Bummer!

Just checked my account. My monthly subscription has ended today. Why didn’t Zwift just auto-renew it as usual? Why didn’t I get the route badge?

Using AppleTV. My app store account has more than enough money left. The renewal was no problem after the ride.

May have found an answer – there is an “I agree…” checkbox on the screen before the credit card entry screen. When I checked the “I agree…” box on the preceding screen, I was able to successfully submit my payment info.

1 Like

Hi Jim, I have the same payment issue. Where is the "I Agree… " checkbox before entering credit card information ? I do not find it.