Zwiftpower/TOW listing ride as UPG

I think I did this one earlier.

Doonnnee

1 Like

FWIW I’ve worked out what is causing this.

Zwiftpower, in its infinite wisdom, has decided that because the event has the word Dirt in it, uses the default settings that the Dirt team use.

I’m correcting all the Stage 4 events.

6 Likes

Doh ! Where do we send you fresh coffee for the overnighter, James?

200 events is better than 1200.

1 Like

Thanks for the great work James👍🏻

I think I have all the events updated.

I haven’t done the make up stages but I think that’s a battle for another day.

4 Likes

Set reminder on Calendar. Update Stage 4… LOL

2 Likes

Zwiftpower has built-in AI?

Tour of Watopia categories are not wkg based, they are distance/route based, so there should be no UPG disqualification in ZwiftPower, yet here we are: ZwiftPower - Login

Please fix this.

Hi James

I’ve still got my precious gold cup so you may have missed the very first ride. Event id 2836097

How come this is still happening?

Answered above

I just wanted to give you a few extra hours with your treasured trophy.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Looks like it is still happening… Also HR is displaying as required when it shouldn’t. ZwiftPower - Login.

1 Like

Seems a bunch in this one too.

And another thread has popped up here.

1 Like

I’m in exactly the same situation. Participated in ToW Stage 4 ‘B’ route which started @ 1602 New Zealand time. Took just over 33 mins and now have UPG in Zwift Power. How can this be resolved? What do you need for the correct result to be displayed? Also, because of the UPG, no route badge displayed?

1 Like

Same for the 4PM AEDT (Aussie Eastern Daylight Time).
Bugger! Please remove this horrible stain on my near perfect record!

It looks like despite updating the events with the correct rules, I need to process them all. I’ll get that done now but I have far too much to do today, so I’ll be taking a little forum holiday after.

3 Likes