ZwiftPower Past Activities Not Listed [March 2024]

Why does ZwiftPower not show all my past activities.

In a related question, why does ZwiftPower not list all my friends? Is it that they too have to be subscribed to ZwiftPower?

Thanks in advance

Hi @Steve_Becker Welcome to Forums. I’m Juan from Zwift. Thank you for using this space to share your thoughts with the community. I understand how essential it is for you to see your activities, as well as your friends on Zwift Power.

ZwiftPower primarily lists events, not regular activities (workouts, free rides, etc.). However, there is a way to view regular activities other than events and event results you should see them in the “Activities” tab on your Zwift Power profile.

Nonetheless, make sure that your activity privacy is public. Open Zwift Companion→ Hit the menu→then settings→then privacy. Please click on this link ​to learn more about it. Keep in mind that if you didn’t have your activities public, only activities from today onwards will appear. Your past activities won’t showing up on ZwiftPower.

Regarding your friends, It should work this way, you can select the “Riders” tab under “Friends” to see if you see your friends

However, the friend section was broken some months ago, it is a known issue from our end. However, it is not fixed yet. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. We love to have Zwifters like you who are on top of every feature to have the best game experience using them.

If you have any other questions, please please reach out to our support team . We will be delighted to help.

Thank you so much. I’ll try these changes to settings.