ZwiftPower Event Primes does not show correct categories results anymore

Nope I reported it days ago to Zwift and tagged a Zwift staff member in this very thread in the hope it would be looked at but the usual radio silence from Zwift support.

They are probably all busy looking at the various bugs with the new update.

1 Like

Any update on this guys? @shooj

@James_Zwift so are you saying that the Primes and associated points should be working regardless of being able to see them in Zwiftpower by category? Like last week, I placed in a couple of Primes (a sprint and the aqueduct climb) this evening in the Deeside winter league, but finishing points are the same as my finish place if that makes sense.

1 Like

Yep, the points races I run all look fine results wise (inc today). I have no way of knowing how Deeside have set up their results or if they have even processed them yet, but mine look fine after i have run primes (which you have to do after the race has finished).

Flint has confirmed (both in email to me and in another thread) that itā€™s being looked at

Thatā€™s great that you get direct support from flint but the rest of the community organisers have to suffer the poor service where support tickets go unanswered and bug posts like this ignored.

If thatā€™s the support model Iā€™ll just email you with all my issue to pass onto flint :smiley:

Thereā€™s about 3 posts highlighting the same issue. Flint replied on one of them.

Feel free to email me.

Cheers James, looks like Iā€™ll have to suck up my 12th place then.

1 Like

James,

How do you see this ā€œback end of Zwift Powerā€? Iā€™m looking for my FTS times for the Deeside Snow Sprint Series on Sept 25, 2021. zid=2301315

Is there any way you know of to see my FTS times?

Sincerely,
NurseDaniel

Sadly you wonā€™t be able to see the individual times, but if you use ZP to calculate primes results (as an event organiser), these will be correct.

Hi James - do you know if this is being looked at? Still seeing the bug.

Still being looked at. Thereā€™s a really big piece of work going on on Zwiftpower at the moment, so Iā€™m afraid this has taken a lower priority. Promise it will get fixed as I know itā€™s a pain.

1 Like

No worries - appreciate the reply man. How is the new job going? Any juicy secrets you can divulge?

this is probably the most frustrating thing with Zwift support that they prioritise development over user impacting bugs. Always baffled me but hopefully what ever is to come for zwiftpower, clubs, events, sandbagging actually might see some movement in the new year if they are spending all their time on such things.

2 Likes

Hi @James_Zwift or @xflintx has there been any update on this one? Deeside league race tonight - would be nice to see the Prime results in B, C and D.

Not yet Iā€™m afraid. But the results, once set up by the organiser (I think Jake?!) will be correct.

Totally get that itā€™s frustrating to not be able to see this information. Iā€™ll have a chat with Flint when heā€™s awake and see if thereā€™s anything we can do to push it along a bit.

2 Likes

FWIW @xflintx and I met yesterday and weā€™ve put this at pretty much the top of our ZP priority list along with ZPoints (fixed yesterday) and a couple other bits.

5 Likes

Lovely stuff, thanks for the update James - really appreciate your presence and comms on these forums.

1 Like

Hi James. Thanks for working on this! Just checking in to see if thereā€™s been any progress in the last week. The TFC Mad Monday race relies a lot on points and itā€™s been a little tough not to see how weā€™re faring on the primes each week. Granted, the organizers have the data so our overall points are being updated. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Mike,

Weā€™ve had a bunch of people on holiday so no progress yet. Iā€™ll shout up when weā€™re good but a lot of people will be off until the 4th.

1 Like