Zwift update now freezes on launch

I think that’s where the issue is, the program installs, briefly you see a log on screen then it tries to update and freezes. Never had this with other applications. I’ve tried suspending my firewall without any success … May consider uninstalling McAffee temporarily and try again?

Good ride today thanks. First proper ride for a month after injury :grinning:

Turning off the virus software is worth a try. Between Gerrie and I we should be able to get this figured out.

Good to ride with you. I’m 6 weeks out from rotator cuff surgery…

1 Like

You have a lot of confidence, :thinking:.

I agree there must be something that we are missing.

You could try resetting your Internet Explore/Edge and that could help. Zwift uses that for the initial login.

Uninstalled McAfee downloaded latest version of MS Edge same problem. From split second glimpse of the menu prior to the ‘white box of death’ there is a dialogue box where its asks for e mail and password. When I installed on my wifes laptop I had to fill this in before it would download and install. It’s almost as if its waiting for the info to be input but preventing me from doing so! :rage:

Ugh. Have you put a support ticket in?

Yes though they are backlogged with support requests so may have to wait a while… I’ll update when I hear anything

Ok. See you “out” there.