Zwift starts but get only black screen

I have been using Zwift without an issue for years. Now, when I start it, and the game starts, my screen goes black. If I hit the “windows” key twice, I get back to my desktop, and can see zwift running in taskbar. if I hover mouse over icon, I can see the zwift window - looks like it started just fine. but if I click on the window to try to enter the game, it goes back to black screen. Very strange. I have: uninstalled and reinstalled two versions of vid drivers (Nvidia 1060), uninstalled and reinstalled zwift twice, once in a different directory, rebooted computer several times. I keep getting the same behavior. I tried Rouvy last night - I need something - and I need my Zwift back!

Have you tried changing your screen resolution? What has changed recently since this started to happen?

1 Like

I have tried playing with screen resolution, though I had done nothing to change it leading up to this very strange problem. I’ve gone through an uninstalled any recently installed apps. I’m going to try to reboot in safe mode and see what happens.