Black screen on exit

After a ride, I click save to strava and exit and then all I get is a black screen, no cursor or anything, just black. Nothing I do with mouse or keyboard changes it and leaving it alone for ages doesn’t work either. The only thing I can do is just turn off the pc.
I run zwift in full screen not windowed.

Hi Adrian, I’m not sure what is going on there.  As a test, can you see if it closes down properly if you’re in windowed mode rather than full screen?

it closes properly if its windowed, have now checked that.

Same with me in full screen mode.  I have to force-restart my computer after exiting.

I have exactly same issue.

exactly same- not sure if zwift update or nvidia update- only a recent problem windows 10, nvidia gtx 760 graphics card…

i’m having the same issue: when i quit zwift, the screen goes black. full stop. i have to turn off my computer and restart (PC windows 10, connected to a slightly old big screen samsung TV/monitor)

Hello,

My computer has a Geforce GTX 950 and I have de same issue.

The computer is ok all other software and game.

When do you think that is this issue will be solved?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards.
Sébastien

Same here, full screen, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GT 705.

Running it windowed is a workaround, but it’s less immersive in my opinion, and I would like to avoid that if possible.

Come on Zwift, please find a solution to this…

I’m having the same issue with my Win10 machine running a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 in full screen mode.

Looking forward to a fix for this!

Same problem, my machine is Windows 10 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.

Mines doing it was iOS today for the first time ever… what ever I do I can’t reset it

I’m having the same issue with Windows 10 and GeForce GTX 780 Ti.

Zwift may have resolved it.  The problem is fixed for me!  I have Windows 10 and GeForce GTX 1080.  Thank you Zwift!  :slight_smile: