Halfway through a ride on Feb 29th I lost all power. I have not been able to get my avatar to move since then. Zwift pairs to my devices (Kickr snap and cadence sensor) straight away. Zwift is recording my cadence but there’s 0W/no avatar movement.
Here’s what I’ve done
- updated Kickr snap firmware
- checked MacBook air iOS updates - fully updated
- checked Zwift updates- fully updated
- unpaired and re-paired all devices
- there are never any other electronic devices in the room except my iphone. I’ve tried with the iphone wifi switched off and the phone in another room. No success.
I have sent logs to Zwift support. They are looking at them but it’s been over a week with no meaningful response.
BLE interference is obviously the top candidate but I’ve had zero issues before. It seems like the January software update has had an impact on me and many others (see many other similar threads in the forum).
I don’t know what else I can do from here. Does anyone have any ideas?