I have a new Wahoo KICKR CORE and after the first two rides the app hasn’t been able to adjust the resistance, despite me using the same set up. Flat, up or downhill it all feels the same.
I run the Win10 app. KICKR is connected via bluetooth to my PC and to Garmin Edge 530 (only as power meter to avoid interference).
I tried to run the app even with the Garmin and the companion app turned off and it still doesn’t work despite the app saying that sensors’ connection is all right.
It’s not a hardware problem because I tried other competitors’ software and it works smoothly there.
I really like the idea of training with this app, but I cannot afford to waste as much time as I did in these two days to make it work (without succeeding).