Zwift loses and won't repair with ANT+ Sensors

I was just doing a ride, planned for 1.5 hours…about 40 minutes in I had to get off the bike for ~10-15 min…when I came back my sensors (PM, cadence, HRM) had all unpaired and I couldn’t get them to repair.  Tried unplugging and replugging the ANT+ dongles, made sure the sensors were all awake and able to be found, but…nothing.  KInd of frustrating.

Which dongle do you have 

hi, same problem here. I have a suunto movestick

are you guys on windows by any chance?  about 7 of us over here (https://support.zwift.com/hc/communities/public/posts/202342519-Wahoo-Kickr-not-controlling-resistance) are having same issues.

Same. Garmin ANT+ USB2 dongle. After a ton of tries it eventually did found my hr monitor. Speed/cadance is impossible to connect.

Suunto ANT+ USB dongle. Took loads of restarts etc for Zwift to pick it up properly.

I’m using the suunto movestick mini with Windows 8.1.  Never had this problem before.  Just started in the last couple days with the new update.

Exactly the same problem with Scott. Upon Win update, nothing works…

Setup is Suunto movestick, Garmin GSC-10 and Windows laptop.

Updated to latest swift version and my kickr is not recognized. It was before. I use a garmin ant+ and USB dangle. It is working as I tested it with trainerroad and wahoo. Any comments?

No ANT+ connection at all. Tried with both the Wahoo BLUE SC SPEED AND CADENCE SENSOR and the Garmin GSC-10… But no luck… Just downloaded the Software for the first time yesterday and was very eager to use.

Can Zwift confirm if they are looking into the issue 

I will have add that I’m having this same problem as well.  In fact, my sensors (speed & cadence) Wahoo Blue SC Speed is not picking up at all even at initial log in with my Suunto Movestick.  First started not working this Thursday 5.14.

I opened up a trouble ticket when this first started occuring Thursday.  Support indicated that they are aware of the issue a lot of people are having and are hoping an updated coming this week will resolve it.  Mine worked flawlessly till the update Thursday.  I got it to recognize my HR strap once…but no luck at all with the speed/cadence.

As a suggestion, could Zwift please leave an option to restart a previous ride if someone jumps back on the bike.  A reasonable time frame like 30 minutes or an hour so people aren’t taking advantage of different days in an attempt to gain long distance jerseys.  I too lost sync today and couldn’t find a way to get it back.  The only way was to end my ride and reboot.  But, then I had to start all over again.  And with attempting to ride 100 miles, it was very discouraging.  Thank you!

Today was my first Zwift attempt in a while and received the upgrade today. I am using a Garmin USB2 ANT+ stick with a Garmin Heart rate monitor and GSC-10.  The previous version of Zwift connected to both the heart rate monitor ant my GSC-10.  However, Zwift failed to connect to the GSC-10 following the upgrade but connect to the heart rate monitor.  I tried a reboot of my computer and multiple restarts of the program with no success. I posted my issue here so hopefully someone from Zwift sees it.  I am also very discouraged as I look forward to my Zwift trainer sessions.

Just adding to the various mentions of this bug. Latest macbook pro, suunto stick and GSC-10. Garmin HR is coming through fine but Zwift won’t find the speed… Dang!

Same here.  Just bought the Suunto Movestick Mini to go with my GSC 10 and am disappointed this won’t pair!  Yikes!

Another - Suunto Movestick Mini on an iMac 27" (mid 2010).

Takes several restarts to pick up Cadence/Speed; HR pairs more easily, but sometimes not. Once it picks up sensors, it works fine for entire ride.

I’m also using a 6.5’ USB extension cable to move Ant+ dongle closer to bikes sensors.  

Im losing faith in becoming a paying customer when the zwift twitter keeps plugging all these rides and “come try it”,when it has been broken for over a week now.Why not just back date to the update that did work and throw the current junk one away?

My Suunto Dual Band heartrate monitor will not Connect With Zift. Dosent Zwift support Suunto?