Hey Zwifters. Today brings a small update which fixes up a few bugs and adds polish to the New York City map. Changes include:
- Reduced chances of late-joining Zwifters getting stuck riding in tight loops
- Added option to mute title music
- Increased spawning areas
- Ride With Reason mission added, begins early November
- Fixed issue where ride leader messages were being seen by everybody in the world
- Halloween mode added
- Issue with Assioma Uno pedals reporting half power fixed
- Custom workout sync now supports folder hierarchies
- Cleaned up some NYC map issues and other various bug fixes
As for what’s next…well, we are putting the finishing touches on a change that we think many Zwifters who’ve been around a while will enjoy. We are also working on a really great update to Zwift Companion which has a little something for everybody. Keep your eyes peeled for more info on those some time in November.
As usual we’re all ears when it comes to feedback about changes, just respond to this thread. Or if there is something new you’d like to see, head on over to Feature Requests to post your idea.
The Team at Zwift