Zwift exits abruptly after displaying "logging on" [October 2021] [SOLVED]

Same problem here - don’t think this is user prob given the number of people experiencing the same thing…something def up with Zwift! Hope it’s fixed soon!

Agreed Deb - had planned on doing some sessions this week after work now that the weeknight IRL club rides are over for the year here in the NE USA. Looks like we’re all going to have to wait until this gets resolved!

Same here, windows 10…Worked fine Tuesday evening but didn’t work Wednesday… start zwift launcher … Blue screens… music starts on logging in screen and crashes… sooo frustrating

Same here , Setup using Windows 10 with Zwift has been working for ages but as of today - i get to the login screen - get to hear that nice piece of music :slight_smile: - and then … gone - it disappears.

I uninstalled and re-installed Zwift completely
Updated it completely (takes about 10 minutes)

I try it tonight on my laptop.

Hope it will succeed

But issue remains

Looking for a common scenario here.

So far it look like it is all windows operating systems.

What else do you have in common?

2 Likes

Anyone tried with their ANT+/Bluetooth dongle unplugged?

Sounds like the game is crashing immediately before the pairing screen comes up.

2 Likes

Also this morning a similar problem arose on a laptop with Windows 10. Reinstalling zwift did not help. Before that, there were no problems for a year. The game is running on the computer, but other participants disappear.
Country Russia

I submitted a ticket and Zwift support told me to update the driver on my graphics card as that suddenly went out of compliance in less than 24 hours :roll_eyes:

I’ll try it later today. Seems suspect and seems more like something on Zwift’s end.

Did anyone try to connect using a VPN?

This might be a service provider issue or internet routing issue.

As you suspect, this is irrelevant.

I get this answer from customerservice Zwift:

There appears to be a current issue with certain setup and the Windows version of Zwift - see this Forum thread: forums. zwift. com/t/ zwift-exits-abruptly-after-displaying-logging-on-box/558098 These issues are being reported on the Forum and to use directly. I have made Zwift aware of the issue earlier when I received reports from other users, so they are aware and will be working on the fix. Meantime, can I ask you to add a post to the Forum thread detailing your setup and also click the vote button on the top left hand side of he listing to vote this up the known issues board for resolution. Please keep an eye on this Forum listing for updates from Zwift direct. I note you have uninstalled and reinstalled but can you please ensure you have followed the advice in this support page to completely remove the software before reinstall: en_us/re-installing-zwift-BymCF82TH You must make sure you follow the instructions fully to clean the initial install before installing the game again. This may resolve the issue for you. If not, do you have another device you could use for Zwift until this is resolved? This may be the only way to use Zwift until this is fixed. You can pause your membership via your profile at ( if you cannot use the app. Hope this helps clarify the situation and hopefully this is a short term issue.

Can’t start zwift app on both iphone and ipad (IOS 15.0.1). Have been using zwift app for ages. Tried to remove app, hard close iphone and reinstall zwift app. Doesn’t work. Zwift support is not answering in the support chat (waiting for 28 minutes now), so quite annoying. Anyone else experience same problem?

Having the exact same problem. Log in works on MacOS but not on iPhone 12 or iPad Pro 2nd gen. Zwift crashes when loggin in. Have tried logging in with 3 diff accounts, same thing happens. Have tried to uninstall/reinstall, reboot iPad, update to iOS 14.8 and then to iOS 15, empty cache, change password. Nothing works. Problem started all of a sudden yesterday. I had done no alterations to my account nor to any of my iOS devices.

Yes, same here for me on iOS15 and iOS14.8. Uninstall Zwift, Reboot device and Install again did not work. Bluetooth disabled same issue, WiFi disabled same issue, password reset and trying to login again same issue. Nothing works :frowning:
Hope Zwift will resolve this issue fast. Do I need to submit a support ticket or just wait and see?

Hello,

I am new to Zwift and want to download it on mine Apple TV 4K and Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max. On both devices de app keeps crashing.

Tips?

Same here with ios iphone 12 and ipad air also after reinstall. Crashes at login expect issue with servers usually no isseus

I have the same issue. When I started Zwift today I was logged out. Not able to log back in. After I enter username and password the app closes after a few seconds. I have reinstalled the app but it didn’t fix the problem. No problem to log on on my iPhone running ios15

I have the same issue on different Apple Tv devices.

My Apple TV 4K (previous model) is running tvOS 15 and Zwift fine without any problems.

Apple TV works, but Zwift on iPhone crashes after login.