Zwift exits abruptly after displaying "logging on" [October 2021] [SOLVED]

For me both AppleTv 4k (previous model) and iPhone SE (both with latest OS and updates) work fine.

@Gerrie_Delport_ODZ @shooj
Looking at this thread and a similar one [link removed], there seems to be a common geographical link between people using iOS, iPadOS and tvOS devices that can’t open Zwift. From a quick scan, users citing issues are in Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
(Users in Germany, UK and Switzerland, however, are citing no problems on the same/similar devices.)
Could this be due to servers for particular areas/regions being affected?
Perhaps not unrelated to the crashing at logon that Windows users are suddenly noting in the last day, too?

Edit: Similar issue for a Belgian user also just added (on Android)

Edit 2: Embedded link removed following thread merge.

2 Likes

@Roule_Thoune

Thanks for that info, I have been looking at the location of the affected users and it seem like it can be a service provider issue.

1 Like

Same here for me, with the addition Zwift is not only crashing on iOS15 but also on iOS14.8.

I’m having trouble logging into android with zwift. After entering my log data I press next and the app closes. I’ve tried this with multiple devices but the same thing happens every time. Does anyone have a solution for this other than buying an apple or laptop?

Greets

Germany here,
Windows 10 , crash at ‘logging on’

I’m in North Central US.

Same thing happened to me this morning, screen out right after message “successfully login”

Is it local or server issue?
Please help to resolve immediately

I’m from Indonesia

I got in no problem, Windows 10, USA - the Mitten :us:

1 Like

Same issue with me this morning. Running Windows 10, fully updated. Rebooted, same issue after multiple attempts. Zwift.exe crashes back to desktop shortly after presenting the Login screen. I’m in Lexington, Virginia, USA.

Same issue. Windows 7 laptop.

I’ve sent my logs to logs@zwift.com. I hope that helps.

Windows 10, in California.

Hey all - HQ is aware and digging in to the telemetry on our end to look for common threads.

We’ll keep this thread updated as we learn more.

2 Likes

On the laptop that has been failing all day, I just tested again and it worked this time.

The only thing we did differently was my partner logged into Zwift with her account (which work, I had not tested with that) then I tried mine (which had been failing all day even after a complete laptop rebuild) and it worked

Has anyone else’s system leap into life?

Yup. Don’t have time to look further, but it got through to the device connection screen.

We identified a likely root cause, and flipped a switch at HQ to stop it.

All those who weighed in - thank you. We’d like to ask you try again and see if this solved this issue?

@Raymond_Morro @Janice_North @Todd_Cutler @Frank_Paysen4914 @Ms_Sakushi @Richard_Keeton @S_o_Many_Roads @Richard_Fennell @Jan_Gremmen_The_Flyi @Deb_Wilkinson @Leighton_James_TET @Rob_Bon @Viktor_Demenko @Brian_Sonne_Friis @Martin_Gunhaga_SZ @Jacques_Bloemendal @John_Wesselman @Vincent_Kroeze @Leif_Erichsen_BTC @Marcel_Moesgaard_DZR @Gustav_Lindqvist @S_Bierbichler @Jacques_Bloemendal @Andy_Beugels @Power_Windows @Buyung_Bachtiar_ZID @Jim_Cunningham1032 @Jennifer_Forrest_Dur

If you don’t mind - would you loop back and confirm this solved it for you? Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

@shooj : Can confirm, problem solved!
Thanks and happy zwifting :wink:

1 Like

Working here, thanks!

1 Like

@Power_Windows and @Jennifer_Forrest_Dur
Thanks for the quick reply.

How about everyone else?

Problem resolved. Logged in successfully. Thank you!

1 Like