Zwift crash iOS [1.0.60239]

I have the last Ipad Pro + IOS14. I did the last Zwift update (dec. 18). Since the app. crach each time just after login in.
Please help !!!

Same issue it’s doing my head in

5 Likes

I’m posting this in several threads hoping to get attention: No issues with Zwift until loaded newest app update yesterday (version 1.0.60239). Now launch Zwift, select profile, expect to see pairing screen. Instead the spinner (the one to the right of my User Name) runs for a moment and then stops. The app has crashed / hung with the UI completely frozen. Sometimes app closes after a moment, others it simply remains froze until I kill the app. Device: iPhone 12 Pro Max, IOS 14.3. Help! Major bummer!

16 Likes

I’m having the same problem. Unable to start app beyond profile selection screen

6 Likes

Same issue. I found if I uninstalled and reinstalled it works the first time, but when you log outand in, it is stuffed again.

10 Likes

Same issue here, both on iPhone 8 and iPad, iOS 14.3.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall, Zwift app is still crashing while paring with my Tacx Neo.

Update : Seems to be working on my iPhone 8 without crash. But I still have the issue on my iPad.

2 Likes

Same issue for me. iPhone 10 with latest iOS software. Won’t launch after profile selection. I have been able to get it to work by uninstalling and then reinstalling. That will allow it to work one time. Any subsequent tries will require an uninstall and reinstall again. Today the issue was even worse as I usually connect my phone to my TV. However, when connected to the TV, the screen would not rotate even though it was rotated correctly on my phone.

4 Likes

Also running into this issue. As others have stated, uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it works for one login, but after the ride the login screen freezes the next time I login. So basically for every ride, expect to do a full download and reinstall. iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14.3, and a Tacx Neo 2T. No issues before this latest release.

3 Likes

Same situation with my iPhone as the others. Tried the reinstall yesterday and got it working, but today was hanging after tapping to log in. Starts spinning, then freezes. Going to try using iPad tomorrow.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same issue this morning. Worked fine last night and now the only way I can log in is to uninstall and then re-install the app, but this only works once and then the spinner comes up and it freezes! Very frustrating. Somebody need to get a fix for this fast, as we are paying good money for this software. I have iphone 12 on IOS (100% up to date with all software upodates)

3 Likes

Same issue here. iPhone XR

3 Likes

same problem on iphone 11pro

2 Likes

I really wonder if someone cares about customers at Zwift ?
Still no message from them :disappointed:

4 Likes

I am having the same issue after the app update this morning. App freezes after trying to log in and when I am able to get in after a reinstall the screen stays in portrait mode (streaming to tv through an apple tv) once the activity starts

1 Like

Same situation for me. Thought I was going crazy.

Deleted and re-installed the giant app, worked because it skipped that loading screen that’s being described. But then if I leave the app in any way, it crashed again.

Seems exceptionally unstable, very frustrating.

iPhone XR running iOS 14.2

Update: Updated to iOS 14.3 and having the identical problem

2 Likes

Same issue here. iPhone 11 running 14.2

1 Like

Same here. Works one time after reinstall. iPhone XR running iOS 14.2 (18B92).

Why do I give Zwift my money?

2 Likes

I updated to iOS 14.3 but still same issue

1 Like

Same issue on iPhone 11pro max - iOS 14.2

1 Like

This really doesn’t say much for the testing done as part of the software development process. The issue we are experiencing would have been identified as part of the most basic test (logging in and connecting?)

2 Likes