Zwift crashing when saving and exiting

Anyone else having problems saving rides at the moment and also auto uploading to linked accounts such as Garmin and Strava?

Since completed the Tour for all stage 3 the other day my Mac and iPhone have been freezing and crashing when I complete a ride and not saving or synching with my connected accounts.

Mac is Airbook 2018 running Catalina 10.15.4
iPhone 11 iOS 13.4.1

had no problems at all until two days ago. No issues during the ride, all data is correct and everything works fine. Its just when I go to save and exit.

Have tried to uninstall and reinstall programme / app on both devices, no difference, I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting Garmin and strata, no difference.

Are we thinking the pure volume of new users is affecting performance etc?

I have the same issue. MacBook Pro 2018 running latest Catalina.

I deleted the app and reinstalled to see if it would help, but it crashed again when saving. By crashing I mean exiting without saving the ride.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you had any success fixing this? I’ve been running on my MacBook without issue until yesterday. After yesterday’s ride it ‘closed unexpectedly’ after exiting ride but before giving me the option to save the ride, I thought maybe it was just a one off but it happened again after my ride this morning. Everything is up to date and I don’t have anything else running on the computer. Appreciate any help you could give!

Moke

Yes…Windows 10 with the same issue. I got to save and exit after a ride and the app crashes before the screen fully exits. The data is saved to Training Peaks though

Same issue just started. Using Windows 10. Any resolution to this?

I’m running Zwift on a laptop, Windows 11 and I’ve been getting this since the upgrade to v.1.46, 1.47 and 1.48. I hit save and then Zwift hangs, I have to open the task manager to halt it. The data is saved in my feed though, and seems to come through OK to third parties.

Have you turned off video screenshots if you’ve got that option?

I haven’t (although I never use them). I’ll try that next time. [I also have Screenshot uploading set to “Only my shots” but that didn’t seem to make a difference, even with zero screenshots made in a ride.]

No, not photo screenshots. Video screenshots.

It’ll be a different setting.

Yes, I know it but haven’t ever used it. I’ll try turning the option off next time.

Turning off the option for video screenshots I never use meant Zwift saved my ride without crashing tonight. Thanks @Run.10K.Every.Day

My pleasure Howard. You’re not the first and won’t be the last.