Zwift crashing on ipad

Hi,

Have used zwift for many months without problem but over the last few days it crashes when I get into whatever universe (primarily watopia or Richmond). London crashes as well although I did manage 30 mins earlier without crashing. Since going back in it crashes again

All solved. Updated iPad

1 Like

Hi, I’m brand new to zwft and my tacx flux 2 should arrive in two days. I have an iPad Pro - 2nd generation and I’m wondering if it’s going to work and what adapters I’ll need to integrate the trainer, zwift and the ipad.
Thanks
David

For iOS devices: iPad Air or higher, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 2 or higher, or iPod 6

That trainer is duel band, meaning it transmits watts and cadence in both ANT+ and Bluetooth. You will not need any adapters to get the trainer connected to Zwift running on the iPad Pro.

Hi Paul, thank you so much. Since my ipad doesn’t have ant +, I’ll be able to pair with Bluetooth. As far as heart rate, how do I get that to display on the zwift screen?

You would need a HRM that broadcast in Bluetooth.

Not sure why you are piggybacking off an old unrelated thread. I might need to move it or start a new thread.

Great, I’m sure I’ll have more questions once I receive the trainer. As far as the post, I searched and didn’t see anything related to the specifics of using an ipad, but I didn’t want to create a new topic because I was sure I was wrong and didn’t want to make a mess of the forum.
Thanks for your help! In the future, when I have trouble with setup, where should I post the question?