- Asus STRIX z390-i gaming mainboard,
- Intel i7-9700F cpu
- Corsair 550W psu
- 2x 8GB DDR4 Corsair vengance lpx
- 256Gb SSD (NVME M.2),
- Windows 10 professional 64 bit
- EVGA Nvidea Geforce 1650 GPU
- BeQuiet Dark force 4 pro cpu cooler
Connected to my bike on following setup:
- Wahoo Kickr 2018
- Wahoo Kickr Climb
Both use a connection over ANT+ dongle (but also on bluetooth same result).
Temps CPU running around 50 degrees Celsius.
After starting up Zwift (Fresh install after Win10 pro + drivers, incl Zwift as of today April 8th, 2020) logging in with my account I select anybworld and start riding. FYI: I use Zwift running full screen (not in window), on Ultra 1440 setting on a Samsung 4K television.
In mean time I googled and read FAQs and such.
After pausing/stopping, I select save ride.
Zwift shuts down and throws me back to Windows.
- No ride(s) uploaded,
- No error on screen shown.
- Application aborted abnormally
Signal strength over wifi is by the way >90% and stable. Any ideas what to do?