Hey Zwifters, hot on the heels of our game update yesterday comes an update to our Zwift Companion app. This update should be available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store in the next few hours.
Here’s what you’ll find in Zwift Companion version 3.14.
The Tour for All (May 4th-30th)
Track your Progress and sign up for events for the Tour for All via Zwift Companion throughout May.
- You can now host meetups all alone in the world of your choosing. Simply select the Meetup-Only View option when creating your meetup and we’ll hide all other Zwifters around you.
- You can now set a Zwift Companion reminder when you create or accept a meetup (just like Events).
- Creating or accepting a meetup now gives you the ability to add the meetup to your device calendar on iOS (just like Events).
(See all the changes we’ve made to Meetups recently in this post)
Other Changes and Improvements
- Updated icons for connected 3rd party fitness platforms when you save your activity from Zwift Companion
- Pressing the Send button multiple times quickly for your meetup will not result in multiple notifications for your invitees
If you encounter any issues with this latest update, please let us know in the thread below.