Hey Zwifters, we’ve released an update to Zwift Companion which should make its way to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store in the next few hours.
Here’s what you’ll find in Zwift Companion version 3.22.
- Improved the Club invite flow for club owners.
- Club invites can now only be sent to Zwifters who follow the club owner sending the invite.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when setting a reminder.
- Fixed a bug that would cause dark Club logos to not render properly on dark backgrounds.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the robots managing the Zwifting Now UI to use poor grammar. (bad robot)
- Fixed a bug that would cause Meetup filters to not work properly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some events to appear in the wrong event list when filtered by sport.
- Fixed a bug on iOS that would cause the emoji keyboard to overlap Club chat.
- Fixed a bug on iOS causing extra pages to open when clicking a URL that opens Zwift Companion.
- Fixed a bug on Android that would sometimes cause a selected country to change to a different country when selected.
- Fixed a bug on Android that would cause an error while scanning for BLE devices.
If you run into any issues with this latest update, please let us know in the thread below.
Update Feb 28
Companion v3.22.1 has been released for iOS and Android
- Fixed an issue where Bluetooth sensors were not pairing as expected on iOS devices and Apple TV.
- Fixed an issue where profile settings were not reflected correctly.