Hey Zwifters, there is a new Zwift Companion update being released today which should make its way to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store in the next few hours.
Here’s what’s new in Zwift Companion version 3.20.
- Added a dedicated view for FutureWorks Boost Mode events, giving you better control over your boost and charging.
- Changed the sorting of Club Chat to show the newest messages at the top of the preview.
- Made a change to prevent underage Zwifters from viewing or participating in Club Chat.
- Fixed a crash in the notifications area.
- (iOS Only) Fixed an issue with the date picker for Meetups.
- (Android Only) Fixed a bug that would cause the progression bar to appear when the user has completed Zwift Academy.
- (Android Only) Numerous BLE bridge improvements.
We’ve released version 3.20.1 for Android only that fixed two bugs that were recently reported with this release.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some runners to see a blank white screen instead of the map.
- Fixed a crash while running.
If you run into any issues with this latest update, please let us know in the thread below.