The workout that we were supposed to be able to download did not work when I went into my account. It was the Climber’s Workout. I’m wondering if it can be corrected? Matt Rowe’s workout turned out perfect!
Was it the download itself that didn’t work for you or the work out? I just checked both the download and the workout and they seem to be working. If it is the download, I can try and email you the workout. If it is the workout not working, you might need to re-download it. https://tinyurl.com/ycagsp9v is the link to that workout.
It was the download itself. And thanks for the link. Will try again.
When attempting to join group events, Zwift tries to download a few necessary files. If the group event includes an audio podcast, that file is downloaded before the event too. However, if something goes a bit haywire with your internet connection or if our server isn’t responding quite fast enough to the download request, you’ll notice oddities in the group event.
While our developers are looking into new, more reliable methods for downloading group ride content, until we’re able to find a fix, we’ve been asking members to join group events a few minutes early. If proper HUD elements don’t load, it doesn’t seem like leaderboards are displaying correctly, or audio podcasts seem to be missing, the only way to re-attempt download is to leave the event, cancel the event join, and rejoin it. It’s rare I’ve ever heard from a member noticing the same issue on the second join attempt, but if it does happen, chances are your Modem and WiFi Router could use a reboot.
There is a bit of a process involved, but I’ll provide steps below:
* Unplug the power cable from your Modem.
* Unplug the power cable from your WiFi Router.
* Leave both devices unplugged for about 2 minutes to clear persistent settings.
* Plug the power cable back into your Modem.
* Wait 3 to 5 minutes for your Modem to completely boot.
* Verify your Online or Internet LED indicator shows that your Modem is online.
* Plug the power cable back into your WiFi Router.
* Wait about 2 to 3 minutes for your WiFi Router to completely boot and begin broadcasting WiFi.