Workout 2 completed but not received - bug or fail?

hi, i completed workout 2, 2 days ago and didn’t get it, is that a mistake or did i fail? then did the 1 yesterday, completed it and got it
can someone please take a look, I’m overwhelmed

Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post. WHY?

no one the same issue? :thinking:

Yes I have this issue

1 Like

ok, i read a post yesterday that it will be fixed without doing anything, but nothing happens and i can’t find the post either

1 Like

I just did workout 1 in group mode. I will not be doing the rest like this

Hated it

1 Like

I have the same issue with workout 2. Workout 1 I did as part of the group workout, workout 2 I did on my own and it is not showing as completed. Do all the workouts have to be done as part of the group workouts? I thought you could do on your own and they still count.

1 Like

Hi @Doug_Biggs_TT1F

Welcome to the forum.

No you can do them on your own. Make sure to save after you are done with the workout. Don’t enter a different event after the workout. Save exit and the go to your event.

2 Likes

My workout 2 took quite some time to have data in ZwiftPower (it showed without data), however the file sent to TodaysPlan seems to have had an error as I received the following email from TodaysPlan:

DESK-24185 File upload error - zwift-activity-656525222707498688

After manually sending them (TodaysPlan) the .fit file the data also appeared there.

1 Like

The group workout thing is horrible

2 Likes

This is why I did all on my own :wink:
From my point of view the problem is the difference between the capabilities of the riders and the corresponding rubber-band-effect. It’s simply annoying if you have to do, let’s say, 4.5 w/kg and your speed is decreasing 'cause Zwift tries to keep the riders together.
I really like doing workouts at Zwift - but I avoid group workouts, they are feeling “wrong”…

1 Like

I also have been doing all of my ZA workouts on my own.

I don’t know why they don’t drop the rubber band and just let groups form naturally around similar FTPs.

1 Like

Yes it is frustrating ot me too.
Instead of racing and group rides someone always needs to do these :poop: workouts and now 8.
2 of 3 didn’t even count for me. Now why should i focus on this any longer getting nothing more then a growing aggression bar on top of my head…

1 Like

I have completed 3/8 workout rides which show on the companion app under academy progress but only 2 show on my zwift dashboard. Plus as of this morning 1 of my group rides have been deleted from my progress I have taken part in the French countryside and Paris rides plus today I did the race #2 up to towards mount Vertoux but my companion app and dashboard only show 2 activities and I have no idea why. Zwift aren’t being overly helpful to rectify this issue.

2 Likes

I have this issue as well and it’s so frustrating

1 Like

Je viens de terminer la course 2 , et Zwift plante. Impossible de sortir du programme !! Je regarde mes stats et la Zwift m informe que je n’ai pas fais la course !!

1 Like

Just got a reply from support
————————————————
We’re actively working on fixing this bug. Your account will automatically be credited with the group ride soon as we are able to do so.

Please know that this might take up to three weeks and there is no need to follow up until then.

Same here. Yesterday I completed the 2. Workout and it was not credited. Contacted Zwift Support, but haven’t received a reply so far.

ZAR2022 is pretty heavily buggy.

Same here, did workout 1 long, on demand and it is not being registered in ZA progress. Did not join any event just finished the ride up the Alpe.

1 Like

@Holger_Wachter As I didn’t want to wait for Zwift to credit the workout, today I finished the 2. Workout (short), ended and saved the ride immediately afterwards. Now the 2. Workout was credited, marked finished in the Companion App too.

Means, I will stick to this “handling” for the upcoming and left workouts.

Workout registered for me about 60 minutes. Patience is key it seems :smiley:

1 Like