Group workout issue on windows 10 PC

I participated in a group workout, but during the workout did not see the workout plan or go into ERG mode. Workouts work fine when i select a personal workout. researched the issue, and there seem to be some references to folders not getting created on a windows 10 work PC, but did not find a solution. Has anyone else experienced this and resolved the issue? Please advise?

is anyone facing similar issues? This is an important feature for my training, and would appreciate any solutions. Put in a support request with Zwift last week, but am yet to hear back.

Same here, also on Win10 device.

I can’t participate in the workout when I join a group workout such as ZA.
It’s like a normal free riding group ride for me.

When did you do the group workout. Looking at your profile it look like you only entered group rides and races.

1 Like

Last one I entered was yesterday 7pm (ZA Workout #3). I quit after a few seconds when I was realisising that it hasn’t been working (again).

I’d show you a screenshot with all other riders having the transparent map in front of them plus the icon (bar graph) next to the riders list apart from me, but the upload/embedding of images is not working here.

I am having this same issue and it is infuriating. My first 2 group workouts worked, but now i dont get any of the intervals top left its just like a group ride.
Interestingly, if i join when my companion app prompts me to , it comes up with the instructions, but the prompt only comes up once.
It also works if I use my ipad as the device running swift, but then i dont get my big laptop screen!
I read it was to do with the zwif uploads file not being created in mydocuments on the windows laptop, but mine has done that - but i cant see the workouts actually downloading into that file when i accept them so assume that is the issue.
is there anyone technically minded or from zwift that can help??