Zwift Click problem

Hi, my Zwift Click arrived and I set it up but when I am riding the screen does not show the gears and neither does it shift in ay direction. It is showing as being connected in the pairing screen as too is the resistance with the hub and so is everything else - all through Bluetooth. When I use the tutorial, it responds to the gear changes, but that is the extent of its ability to function that I am witnessing. The Controls tab is displayed in the setting so there must be a connection or that wouldn’t happen. Sometimes when I am repairing the Click, it is found but it has ‘no signal’ in a large font written over it. This doesn’t happen all the time, and when it doesn.t happen, I still get nothing when riding. This is a bit of a pain. :frowning:

Pairing through Zwift Companion bridge doesn’t resolve the issue as I just tried that.

Aha, all good. Enable Virtual Gearing in settings tab. Too obvious, really. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not at all obvious. Took me 20 minutes to figure this out. Why on earth wouldn’t they make it so that if the Click is connected, virtual shifting is automatically enabled??

1 Like

My problem is that Virtual Gearing in settings tab does not up in the menu anymore!? What has happened? It was the last week… now it’s gone. /mikael

My problem is that Virtual Gearing in settings tab does not up in the menu anymore!? What has happened? It was the last week… now it’s gone. /mikael

That’s strange. I just checked mine and it’s still there. I’m not knowledgeable enough to know what’s going on in your case, I’m afraid.

Okay! No worries. It suddenly popped up again :slight_smile: