Zwift and Bkool Pro

2 things

First is Zwift does not automatically detect my trainer. I have to start peddling it by hand to get the speed sensor to register and then it will work. But the unit is not on the list. I have to selected “not listed” Will it be added

It does operate fine except once I reach the top of a climb and begin decent. Not only is there no release of resistance it can actually increase going downhill and gets harder to pedal.

From what it seems Bkool does not offer it’s customers any kind of support and this was likely a bad purchase

Hi Philip, I use the Bkool Pro and it works great. It was a little tricky to set up as I had to update the trainer before it would work. If you haven’t already try following the instructions here  https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/206332985–Setting-up-a-Bkool-trainer-with-ANT-FE-C 

Good Luck :slight_smile:

In addition to what Ross mentioned, make sure you’re looking for the BKOOL Pro under the Power category, not the Speed category.

Hi, I’ve just got this and trying to pair using my iPad and BLE. Why do I have to pair as a power device and not a controllable device? Once I start riding, the power, speed and then controllable all pair up. Strange behaviour, but am unsure if it changes the resistance properly.

I am o my trialling zwift and will probably my not pay for it. The trainer works fine with the bkool software…

Hi, I’ve just got this and trying to pair using my iPad and BLE. Why do I have to pair as a power device and not a controllable device? Once I start riding, the power, speed and then controllable all pair up. Strange behaviour, but am unsure if it changes the resistance properly.

I am trialling zwift and will probably my not pay for it. The trainer works fine with the bkool software…