Zwift activity doesn't synch with Strava

My Zwift rides don’t get automatically updated to Strava.

I tried everything: revoking access, removing the app, reconnecting the 2 apps, changing the passwords to be the same, used Internet Explorer, Chrome and nothing works.

If I go to Documents\Zwift\Activities in my computer I see one fit file (dated 2017 01 04) , and the date is different from the day I had my first ride (2017 01 17).

I had to upload my first Zwift ride to Strava manually.

My Strava is connected to Fitbit and I have no problems with the synchronization between Strava and Fibit. My jogs in Fitbit update automatically into Strava.

I read lots of threads, and the issue doesn’t seem to get resolved by the Zwift Support Team. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

Alexandra

It sounds like the fit files aren’t even saving to your Activities folder properly. Rides under 2km do not automatically get uploaded, but they would still appear in the Activities folder. 

Be sure that your security settings aren’t blocking Zwift’s access to that folder and that the Zwift folder in your Documents folder isn’t being synced with a cloud service like Dropbox or OneDrive.

If the dates are wrong, be sure you haven’t tampered with your date and time settings in either your Control Panel’s settings or the Windows “PC Settings.”