Zwift doesn't feed Strava

I just finished a long workout on Zwift. The results are updated on Today’s Plan but are not feeding Strava. Usually both are updated at the same time.

Same problem experienced here , warm up ride was fine , following ride didnt upload .
I suspect this is not a Zwift problem however but a Strava one , as the ride uploaded to Garmin Connect just fine.

Sorted here by just manually uploading the activity file from ~/Documents/Zwift/Activities/{date-time}.fit file.
:

1 Like

Same issue today after ADZ climb. Looks like a Strava issue because Training Peaks updated without issue. I’ll manually upload fit file if it doesn’t synch up soon. Note, the last time I uploaded a fit file, Strava caught up about 8 hours later. You could end up with duplicate ride recordings. Fortunately east to delete one.

1 Like

There was a period of time Thursday evening (UK) that Strava servers were having service issues and uploads were not working. Many of our club suffered issues after their IRL midweek chain gang ride.

2 Likes

yeah yeah yeah , a likely story . If it wasn’t on Strava , it didn’t happen :rofl:

Exactly … I needed Strava to show off to my family :slight_smile: I was able to upload the workout via the *.fit file… thank you for the suggestion!