Zwift Academy Baseline problem

Ah - If you are not registered with ZwiftPower (17:00 Baseline Ride) we won’t be able to see you in those results as a comparison to Zwift’s own tracking I’m afraid. I think you’ll have to wait until Zwift’s issues are sorted to see if things recover. If it doesn’t sort itself out with a bit of time once the Zwift issues Gerrie linked above are fixed, if you have a .fit file saved from your ride on the computer that you used to run Zwift on you may be able to manually upload this to Strava and Today’s Plan. In previous years, if you contacted support with a link to the Strava activity that you had manually uploaded they could sometimes ‘tick off’ the ride in your Academy tracker on an ad-hoc basis.

Same! The companion app is telling me “the activity details could not be loaded” for the baseline activity. The ride details did upload to Strava and to Today’s Plan, which for some reason has turned into Stages Link for me. All this tech…

Finished my ride 5 hours ago. I can only see 2 of the 3 segments when I click on ZA in the companion app.

Similar issue for me - except i can only see 1 sector (the long one - and tha’s the last one, so i obviously did the first two!).

I just completed the Baseline ride … but was it just me, or was your controllable just dead? Both my buddy and I’s trainers weren’t responding to grades really at all. It was as if we had our trainer difficulty set to 0. I spent the first 10km thinking my trainer was messed up. Not a great experience.

Anyone else?